Fiesta

sphere Home page

GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

QUESTIONS

1- What is the constituent elements of alcohol?
2- Which is the wetstern most district in india ?
3- The script of which language was described as ‘the Queen of World Scripts’ by Vinoba Bhave?
4- Who is called as ‘the Father of the Atomic Age’ ?
5- Which Indian scientist’s autobiography is ‘Years of Pilgrimage’?
6- What is measured by using a tonometer?
7- Who was the first winner of the United Nations Human Rights Medal ?

Answers

1. Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
2. Kucch ( Gujarat)
3. Kannada
4. Enrico Fermi
5. Raja Ramanna
6. Fluid pressure inside eyes
7. Nelson Mandela

Monday, March 30, 2009

The BROTHERS

· The love and brotherhood/ fraternity are changed. The truth and validity are less. The hope is broken.
· The time took me to / reached me a friend, having a large amount of betrayal / treachery; he has no care and protest.

· How many brothers… I fulfilled my loyalty towards him. But he is still remaining to be fulfilled (he is not fulfilled his part yet).

· They are friends, if I am rich. If a disaster came down they will be enemies.

· They are going on their love when they see me. The love and affection remains only in the presence.

· If I stay away from any one he punish me ( ) and he will follow me with contentment.

· Who made him dispensable from me, he will make me rich. There is no stability for poverty and wealth.

· All the true loves are clear near Allah. The brotherhood does not clear the dissolute life / sinfulness.

· All the wounds have treatment /medicine .But the bad behavior has no medicine.

· The wealth will not be always .The sufferings has no eternity.

· If I deny a promise or commitment from a friend , then there is honor and shyness in my mind

· If any one from prophet’s family becomes the ruler, the roughness of the people will be revealed them.

No comments: